Tuesday, July 17, 2007

poop


i got this from poopreport.com (thanks ben!)i just thought it was funny. enjoy! Quick background: I was off from work today, so I slept in a bit and woke up to grumbling bowel. I took a relatively big shit, as I hadn't in at least one and a half, maybe two days, and it seemed pretty normal. Now, I had also just received my new computer the day before, so I skipped breakfast and went to start setting it up. Time flew, and it was nearly 1 P.M. before I realized I hadn't eaten anything. I found some leftover macaroni and cheese, which I reheated. I then plopped in front of my computer and started to eat. When I was almost done, I felt the sudden urge to fart. Usually, that's all they are, but a few times in the past, a little substance comes out with it. Not that big a deal. Today, however, I pushed out the fart and felt a warm, wide stream of liquid fill my asscrack. I froze for a second, not knowing what to do, recoiling in horror at the sensation of feeling my underwear (briefs) fill up with liquid. I bolted to the bathroom, where I took of my clothes -- to be greeted with a long light-brown streak. I didn't even try cleaning it. I just threw away the underwear and jumped on the toilet as I was feeling a second wave. Toilet paper was not going to do the job, so I had to take a shower. I got a new pair of underwear and put my clothes back on. I was glad that was finally over, but as I sat down in front of my computer, it still felt wet down there. I turned around and felt the seat, which was a little damp but not anywhere near what I felt. I quickly reached back and felt my shorts. I ripped them off and much to my dismay, I saw the same light-brown streak on the outside of my shorts! My diarrhea explosion had soaked through my underwear AND through the thick material of my shorts! I'm lucky that these were tan shorts; I was able to use some of that Wisk stuff to get rid of the stain easily. But I will never forget that day. And I will never again wear the same clothes after I diarrhea in them. -- Somedude

No comments: