Tuesday, July 24, 2007

happiness is all the rage



well, this passing sunday was my birthday. yup, i turned 20 on october 20. quoting my brother, "how many times do you get to see that!"but anyways, my b-day was a good day. jimmy made baked ziti for me, and we baked cake (it had crayon candles on it, they were cooler than a cool), and carved out a pumpkin for halloween. krys came over too and ate cake and gave me peppermint pez and a bag of straws which i'm fully grateful for. it was really fun. talking about halloween, me and jimmy made the coolest halloween decorations for our front door. i still don't know what i'm gonna do for halloween. trish invited us to a halloween party for her club, i think it'll be cool but i dunno if jimmy is interested, he never wants to go to social gatherings, but then again, i'm pretty much the same way, so we'll see what happens. i kinda feel like just throwing a small good old-fashioned soda pop party with funny halloween songs for us nerdy kids. oh oh! and we could play dance dance revolution!

1 comment:

amerpourdoux said...

I just wanted to say Happy B-Day It's me, Mike, the other guy you knew like what? two yrs ago.... Yeah like I was thinking about you and like yeah....but you know we are like still friends I guess. Sorry I haven't like talked to you and stuff...well yeah Happy B-Day again bye.