Sunday, July 15, 2007

hip! hip! hooray!



it seems that so many good things are happening at once. first of all, today me and jimmy finally found a house. its the cutest thing in the world and it's close to campus too. its on 10th st. which is right across from the flower shop next to smoke. only thing that sucks is that we have to pay $1500 to move in but the guy said we could just pay it in small amounts. but i need to get $500 by this friday to ensure that they keep the house for us. i get paid this friday but i still owe ariel $365. it makes me so angry that i had to stay there for the extra month. if my sister just would have let me move out when i wanted to it would be so much easier on my family and me in paying all of this.but anyways, back to the good stuff. earlier today, we went to hyde and zeke's to look at records and get a new needle, and they had free bright eyes posters and postcards! i snagged three posters and a ton of postcards. then, yesterday while trying to find a house to look at, we ran across a big lots. there jimmy found the coolest darth vader lip balm and i bought myself a pair of green power ranger underoos for $3! they are so hot!then on the way home, we stopped by a salvation army that just opened up and we found a turntable for $15 and a singer sewing machine for $20! what a bargain. now we can buy punk records and sew our own clothes! cool!well, i gotta go study for my statistics class which makes no sense at all. so wish me luck.

No comments: